We’re helping to build a better tomorrow by “building green” today. Sustainable buildings utilize energy-efficient technology, improve employee health, reduce waste, and lower operating costs.
We are committed to proactive green building practices for a cleaner, greener future, and to provide value-added benefits for our clients.
Our team includes a Leadership in Energy Efficient Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) adding support to Lantz's design and construction capabilities so the following green elements can be included in new or renovated facilities:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Utilize low-emitting construction materials
- Maintain adequate ventilation
- Reduce water and energy usage
- Limit heat retention and prevent urban heat island effect
- Decrease infrastructure strain by exerting less demand on the local power grid and water supply