Known as The Bindery, this 1839 Federal-style building is the largest in the complex. Featuring an imposing facade with four story pilasters and an octagonal cupola on the roof, this building was renovated to house nineteen single level condominums. Floor Plans sonsist of two or three bedrooms, gourmet kitchens, and large living rooms with high ceilings and ample windows. Original architectural details were preserved/restored throughout and all mechanical, electrical, and roofing systems are brand new. An elevator services all floors.