This is a full-time position.
The qualified applicant will effectively manage on-site production by being a motivated team player, ensuring quality work, as well as job site safety at all times.
Candidates must possess:
- 10 years prior experience as Superintendent on $10 mil. projects.
- Working knowledge of commercial and industrial construction projects.
- Capability to read and interpret all plans.
- Demonstrated ability for directing and coordinating employees and sub-contractors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
Hardcopy applications are available at our office in Broadway, VA. Qualified applicants wishing to join our team may email completed and signed applications/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 540.896.6502, hand-deliver or mail resume with cover letter to the address below, or continue on this page to complete an online application and upload a resume.
PHYSICAL LOCATION/MAILING ADDRESS:
Attn: Human Resources Office
Lantz Construction Company
539 South Main Street
Broadway, VA 22815
We are NOT affiliated with Lantz Construction of Winchester/LCW.